Villas, Cabins, Caravans for sale
Barrier Reef Villas for sale $69,500
Spacious 2 bedroom Villas with King bed and 4 single beds, air conditioning, patio, bathroom and toilet, sleeping up to 8 people.
Villas Furniture and Inventory:
- Air conditioner
- Built in wardrobes
- Fridge and microwave oven
- Lounge and outdoor setting
- Floor coverings
- Two televisions and DVD player
- Dining setting and kitchen appliances
Sale Price – $69,500.
Quarterly fees apply.
Terms and Conditions
- All Villas are sold as is WIWO (walk in, walk out) with furniture and inventory, no linen;
- You will need to install an electricity and water meter, TV antennae, and 2 x 9kg gas bottles using the Resort’s Electrician and Plumber at your own expense;
- B1 to B5 water tanks will remain the property of Beachside Village.
- Water and electricity quarterly costs as per your meter readings;
- Power and water access levy per quarter.
If you are to make an offer on any of the Villas, Cabins or Caravans for sale it is recommended that the offer is made subject to an on-site orientation with park management to ensure that fees are not outstanding or alterations are required for the site. Before any money is exchanged when purchasing a holiday villa, van or cabin, please be aware that some may need work carried out in order for them to comply with Village and council regulations. Once a sale occurs the new owner will be responsible for any fees outstanding including the final electricity and water accounts plus any work needed on the site.
Please note: It is recommended that a Site Orientation be carried out with Village Management on-site prior to purchasing a villa, cabin or caravan.
- Any villa, cabin or caravan that is not listed through Beachside Village office or does not take the required steps listed above prior to the sale, will be given 21 days to be removed from their site.
- All accounts such as site fees, electricity and water accounts and sundries will need to be finalised before any sale is complete and new owners are recognised.
- On the day of sale both the vendor (owner) and the purchaser will need to be on site to:
- Exchange keys;
- Finalise any monies outstanding including the final electricity and water reading;
- Sign a Village copy of the bill of sale.
Sale of Caravans on site
Management reserves the right to refuse consent to any unapproved sale of any caravan or relocatable on-site in the Village….